An-Nubalaa Charitable Foundation
Our Charitable Foundation
An-Nubalaa Charitable Foundation is a registered Non-Governmental Organization founded to provide a global charity platform for the delivery of humanitarian services in accordance with the doctrine of Islam.
To provide a global charity platform for the delivery of humanitarian services in accordance with the doctrine of Islam.
1. To mobilize funds from legal (Halaal) source through capable and willing individuals, national and international organisations and disburse same to all qualified needy people with a focus on education, healthcare and empowerment of indigent and vulnerable individuals.
2. To facilitate strategic capacity development trainings and workshops, seminars, guidance and counseling sessions among Muslim Ummah.
3. To help provide basic palliatives for poor and vulnerable Muslims, especially women and children.
4. To help support and promote access to education among Muslim Ummah.
5. To establish an institution that will help in the collection of Zakat and Sadaqah.
6. To construct or help in the construction and rehabilitation of Islamic schools/mosques.
7. To complement the efforts of other charitable Islamic organizations.
Our Foundation Director
Our Foundation's Outreach